From routine screening to clinical research, from assisted reproduction to high risk assessment, from gynecological imaging to interdisciplinary assessment, Canon Medical offers a wide range of Women's Health solutions helping you to meet your specific clinical and budgetary needs. The multidisciplinary approach of our diagnostic ultrasound portfolio ensures consistent high image quality with superior productivity across the clinical portfolio.
From busy clinics to leading institutions, Canon Medical offers optimal solutions for your prenatal imaging needs. Industry leading image quality, outstanding usability, and a variety of expert tools help you achieve optimal clinical outcomes.
• Superior imaging from early pregnancy to delivery and beyond
• Expert tools for routine and specialized tasks
• Straightforward, ergonomic user interface supports healthy working posture
Our Women's Health range offers a wide range of tools for fertility evaluation and treatment of associated reproductive disorders. Innovative technologies help you make the process faster, more reliable and less invasive for the patient.
• Affordable solution for dedicated clinical use
• Wide range of specialized tools for dedicated tasks
• Simple user interface with short learning curve for increased productivity
Gynecology and beyond
• Consistent, high-quality imaging across a wide range of applications
• Enabling multidisciplinary assessment from a single source
• Flexible platform allowing you to expand your portfolio as needed
The multi-disciplinary origins of Canon Medical's ultrasound portfolio provide a wider range of diagnostic capabilities while delivering high performance and image quality so you can expand your capabilities as needed.
Due to medical device regulatory reasons, not all products/service displayed on this Canon Medical Systems Malaysia webpage are available in all countries, regions or markets. Future availability of the products/service cannot also be guaranteed. Please contact your local Canon Medical Systems representative for further details.